1. In accordance with current data protection regulations, Users, being those persons accessing the Web Site and/or sending a request or email to the Web Site or completing a Web Site form or registration process, are informed that any personal data provided through or to the Web Site may be processed by (hereinafter, the Entity), as Data Controller and/or by as Data Processor of the Entity (hereinafter, the Data Controller), for the following purposes:
Replying to requests for information.
Managing the process of registration of the User.
Managing the online subscription process.
Managing the sending of the newsletter.
Providing Users with information and contents requested.
Providing Users with ads, information, offers and/or promotions of the Entity or any third parties.
Fulfilling User requests for products and services.
Customising ads and content.
Improving our products, services and content, and conducting research in order to do so in addition, should the User provide the Web Site or the Entity with an email address or any other means of electronic communication, the User expressly authorises the Entity to use such means as a way of communicating with him/her in order to reply to his/her requests and/or consultations, to provide him/her with information and news of the Entity and to inform him/her of any relevant changes which are made on or to the Web Site.
2. Data provided by Users to the Entity may be disclosed to third parties. Should such disclosure occur, Users will be informed about the entities and the purposes for that disclosure, and they will be requested for their consent.
The data process by such third party entities is subject to their own privacy policies. Users may access, where further information about Behavioural Targeting and how to opt-out is provided.
3. During your visit to the Web Site, a cookie is placed on your computer, for the following purposes:
Provide the Users with a better service and customised content.
Measure User’s preferences and behaviour when navigating through the Web Site.
Allow third entities (advertisers) to deliver advertisements and content relevant to your interests.
Provide general analytics.
Maintain information in both identifiable and anonymous forms.
To assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
In addition, third parties (advertisers) may place a cookie on your browser when carrying out ads campaigns within the Web Site. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser preferences allow it.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so the User shall check the “Help” menu of his/her browser to learn how to change the cookie preferences. If you rejects all cookies, you may not be able to use some services (i.e, when “sign in” is required) and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, many products and services do not require that the User accepts cookies.
4. Users are entirely responsible for the accuracy, authenticity, currency and completeness of the data that they provide, and are entirely responsible for any loss, damages or penalties that may result from any failure by them to meet such responsibility. In addition, in order to meet the above responsibility regarding accuracy, it is also the responsibility of Users to notify the Entity of any modification or change regarding data previously provided.
5. The processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with requirements laid down by the applicable regulations and, in particular, with the obligation of keeping the data confidential and secret. Specifically the Entity ensures that the appropriate security measures have been adopted in order to avoid any change, loss or non-authorised access, as well as any harm to personal data and registered information.
6. Regarding personal data, Users are granted the rights to access, rectify, cancel and object. These rights can be exercised by notifying the Entity in writing at the contact address provided on the Web Site. According D.lgs n. 196 / 30.06.03 (Privacy Code), data may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.